Renew or Join NAASS for 2013
Now is the time to update your membership for 2013 using our easy online form. After entering your data, you may request an invoice or pay immediately with a credit card. Membership payments are due by December 31, 2012 and are good for the entire 2013 calendar year.
Renew or Join for 2013 and Attend the 49th Annual Conference at the Membership Rate!
Membership in NAASS includes numerous benefits.
• Reduced fees at the annual conference and meeting
• Four annual awards and recognition programs:
• Creative and Innovative Award
• Honorary Life Award
• Distinguished Service Award
• Theresa Neil Memorial Research Fund
• Participation in NAASS Professional Development programs such as our monthly webinars
• Full access to the NAASS website, including:
• Online membership directory
• Information on job openings
• The NAASS blog
• Webinar transcripts
NAASS offers three categories of membership, and there is one that is right for you.
• The University-College Membership for $250 is our basic membership and is used by most NAASS members. It includes up to five members from your institution.
• A Professional Membership for $200 is open to one summer session or special session administrator or affiliated educational professional at a nonprofit college or university conducting summer or special session programs.
• An Affiliated/Retired Membership for $50 is open to individuals on a non-voting basis. Individuals must have been associated with a university or college for two or more years but are not currently in summer session administration.
We encourage you to renew your membership or join now. Your membership payment will be processed by Bradley University on behalf of NAASS. If you have any questions, please email cld [at] bradley [dot] edu (Candy Hall) or call toll free, 866-880-9607.