Posted By Jeet Joshee,
Thursday, September 29, 2016
| Comments (0)
As Summer International Programs are being offered and gaining strength in many of our institutions, the American International Recruitment Council (AIRC) extends a special invitation to NAASS members to attend its 8th Annual Conference taking place in Miami, FL November 30 – December 3, 2016.
The AIRC conference is the only event of its kind - at which recruitment professionals, including institutional representatives and AIRC Certified agencies, come together to discuss best practice, tools for recruiting and trends and forecasts. We offer over 40 concurrent sessions, intensive workshops and ample opportunity to network with colleagues in the field. Our sessions include information on various methods of recruiting - with or without agencies. Many institutional participants tell us it is the best professional meeting of the year.
Some topics include:
· Discussion: Recruiting Graduate Students
· Measuring Return on Investment in Intl Student Recruitment: A Working Model
· Ways to Attract More Intl Students from Markets that Are Right for You
· Re-Imagining International Student Marketing And Recruitment With Data And Digital Marketing And Recruitment
· Crisis Management: Best Practices from an Institutional and Agency Perspective
· Short-Term Programs for International Participants and Recruiting Strategies
· The Art and Science of Conversion: Perspectives from the Field
The conference is open to educational institutions that are AIRC members, certified agencies and approved applicants and those educational institutions that are not yet members.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact:
International summer programs